Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Busy Busy Busy!!

I have been a busy little beaver these past few months!! Christmas is almost here, and I'm just finishing up some last minute hats and a baby outfit!!  I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

The new year is another week away, and I already have a poncho/cowl thing to make, and about six pairs of slippers and another minecraft hat and mittens.  I've been lucky that Mother Nature has kept the cold and snow away to allow me to make everything that needed to be made.

I am still unpacking, and getting things where they need to be.  The Christmas tree is up and the living room decorated!!  The boys are anxiously awaiting Santa to see what he will bring them this year.

So, if I'm not able to get on Christmas Day, I am wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment